Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Dawn of a New Day

A lot has been on my mind lately. This summer has been so hectic yet so chill. I haven't done much of anything and still all my brain has done is go nonstop. I mean its literally been running like the energizer bunny. One reason is because of my new obsession with YouTube. I have been watching vlogger style videos constantly on there. The people I watch talk about many subjects ranging from beauty and fashion to everyday life events. I love watching their daily lives which may seem a bit pathetic. However, it has inspired me to want to blog more. At first I thought I could accomplish some videos as well, but I'm not quite sure I'm confident enough for that. Mostly, I have become inspired even more to really do something with my life when I graduate in December.

And  most definitely travel is one thing I want to do with my life. I have always wanted to travel. I have set a goal since I was about sixteen to visit all seven continents before I die. As an archaeologist, I am hoping this can be accomplished a little more easier. Yet, I think I really want to travel on my own before settling into a job. For a while now I have been telling friends I want to be a hobo. Not someone who does not have a job and lives on the streets. I use the word hobo to say that I want to be a wanderer. I want to take the money I have, the clothes on back, and set out to explore and learn and grow. 
In the back of my mind though I am planning for a job and graduate school. I am making plans to live with my sister and get her through college. I am essentially struggling between putting my degree to a monetary use or throwing it to the wind and just running. 
So with my last semester in sight it is easy to see that I have many choices ahead of me. But with all of that said I cannot wait for what the future holds.
xo Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment