Sunday, September 29, 2013

Let's talk about


I am thinking about starting a blog series of sorts. If you can't tell by the title this series is called, "Let's talk about..." I want to focus my series on some struggles or areas of life that are prevalent in my everyday as a 22 year old about to graduate college. I also want to get feedback from anyone about what topic they would want to get my perspective on. So, if you are one of the few who read my blog please leave a comment on this post or any of my future ones about something you would like to read. My first post in this series will be, Let's talk about Boys. I am going to give a little insight into my mind when it comes to boys. I have never been in a relationship, yet all my friends come to me for advice about their romantic relationships. I think because I've been on the outside of so many relationships I have a fresh perspective on boys and how their mind works. So tune in the next week or so and see if you learn anything new or even have something to argue with :)

xo Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment