Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tops of 2013


Since today is the last day of 2013, I wanted to do a quick listing of my "tops" of the year, from books to TV shows to movies, so here we go! Keep in mind these are my personal favorites and are based on my own (cough, cough...expert) opinion ;)

*Disclaimer: there is a chance I'm using the word disclaimer inappropriately but I don't mind so....neither should you?  Also, in my mind these all get a five out of five star rating. I mean why else would they be on this list if not.

Top Books:
(*Disclaimer: some of these may have been read in late December of 2012, but I'm putting them in here anyways so there)



Top Movies:

 
Top TV Shows:
(*Disclaimer: I have way more than this but I'd thought I'd spare you)


 





Top Albums:
Save Rock And Roll by Fall Out Boy
Night Visions by Imagine Dragons
True by Avicii (this really should get a six out of five stars)
All That Echoes by Josh Groban
Frame by Frame by Cassadee Pope
PTX: Vol II

Top Songs:
(*Disclaimer: Again, I could put so much more but I thought I'd spare you the long read and put the first ones that pop into my head)
The Mighty Fall/ Fall Out Boy feat. Big Sean
Natural Disaster/ Pentatonix
Demons/ Imagine Dragons
Wake Me Up/ Avicii
Thrift Shop/ Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

And since I watch a lot of YouTube over my breaks I thought I'd put in this category:

Top YouTubers:
Zoella 
Pointlessblogtv
Tyler Oakley
DailyGrace
Sprinkleofglitter
Superfruit 

Tell me your tops of 2013!



No comments:

Post a Comment